Sunday, September 27, 2009

New item in my Etsy Shop

It's almost October, which means it's almost Halloween!!! We all know that our pups (and other critters) don't get to enjoy Halloween candy like we can. But who's to say they can't have delicions treats of their own????



I just posted a new item in my Etsy shop! Drea's Pumpkin Pie Drops. Finally, I got to name a treat after my own dog! he he



These are scrumptious Pumpkin Pie flavored drop cookies. Soft texture, so any dog can enjoy them. All natural ingredients, no preservatives!






I'm offering a special to all of my loyal blog followers!!!!! 20% off your purchase at K9 Kreations by Kara. Just mention that you're a follower in your checkout comments and I will refund 20% of your purchase price!!!!! Offer good through Halloween!

No comments: