Saturday, September 26, 2009

Under $20!

So I follow the blog "Stuff Under Twenty" which showcases things you can purchase for under $20. Awesome concept, right? They post everything from clothing to household items and everything in between. One of the things I saw posted today really caught my eye!!!!






FOOD FACE DINNER PLATE (as seen in Parents Magazine! )

Everybody remembers Dapper Dan The Magnetic Man - that bald little fellow with all the iron filings that you could drag into really bad hairdos! I LOVED THAT TOY!!!!! You could give him a mustache, sideburns, a horrible hairdo.... endless possibilities!

Well they've given Dan a new home on their Food Face Dinner Plate, made from hotel-quality, food-safe, high-fire ceramics. So now you (or your kids) can play with your food and give Dan a whole new look.

Boxed with lots of inspirational food art. Wouldn't YOU have loved this when you were a kid?

You can purchase this product by visiting
Perpetual Kid!

1 comment:

vnssa906 said...

this is too cute! I have to buy this for my 2 year old niece, as she's always turning her food into animal shapes! she'll love this

quick question, Kara. I tried to google the blog "Something Under Twenty" but have no luck finding it :( help, please!

Thanks!
Vanessa