Monday, August 02, 2010

The best part of waking up......

is not Folgers in your cup, it's the Target weekly ad!

Do you wake up on Sunday morning and anxiously open your e-mail to see the newest Target ad to see what deals they're temping you with this week? Ok, maybe it's just me and maybe I'm just crazy like that. But, I was super excited to see these on sale for only $5!

I had the hardest time choosing between the green, hot pink, purple, bright blue, yellow or black. I figured I'd create some kind of fun frame collage above my Etsy work station at home. So I went with the green frames and the black frames. They'll look great on my ocean blue wall!

As soon as my wall transformation is complete, I'll surely have a post with pictures about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/